Doctoral candidates with children
The Faculty of Law of the University of Cologne is committed to providing a balance between university and family life. Doctoral candidates with children and significant duties of supervision and education alongside their research are supported by various measures at the university. Thus, they can apply for a student assistant to help them with various tasks. In addition the Graduate School offers individual advice to doctoral candidates with children.
The Graduate School offers in particular:
- scanning literature from the UzK-libraries
- assistance with child care during events of the Graduate School
- cooperation with "Career Family Coaching" by the UzK
- individual advice for mothers and fathers
- support for networking activities of parents in the doctoral phase
If you have any questions or would like to make use of this service, please don't hesitate to contact us via E-mail: jura-graduiertenschuleuni-koeln.de
Dual Career & Family Support
Die Graduiertenschule der Rechtswissenschaftlichen Fakultät arbeitet eng mit der zentralen Informations-, Beratungs- und Servicestelle der Universität zu Köln zur Vereinbarkeit von Familie und Beruf - Dual Career & Family Support (CFS) - zusammen.
Die Informationen zu den CFS- Angeboten finden Sie hier.